Welcome to BCI’s shareholder services section which is designed to provide current and potential investors with access to public information.
To keep up to date with the Company’s material announcements, please click here to register with our electronic mailing list.
The BCI register is managed by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited (Computershare). Computershare provides a number of services which can be accessed online.
When accessing some information online you may be required to enter your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements and your postcode
Click on the links to access the following Computershare services:
- Your current holding
- Transaction history
- Details of dividends paid
- Update your payment instruction
- Change your address *
- Provide your Tax File Number
*You will be required to create an account or be prompted to login when updating holder details
* Security holders sponsored by a broker must contact their broker to change their address
- Direct access to all your investor communication documents, including payment statements.
- Are available, under the ‘Information’ tab.
- Subscribe to receive notification of general meetings/voting forms and dividend statements by email.
If you are unable to access the information you require online, please contact Computershare. It will assist if you can quote your current address together with your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited:
Australia: 1300 850 505
International: (+61 3) 9415 4000
Australia: (03) 9473 2500
International: (+61 3) 9473 2500
221 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000